January 12, 2010

Please Join Me In Prayer




This is a high school friend of mine that I recently found out has cancer all throughout his body. We just got in touch through Face book back in the beginning of October '09 and I think later that month he found out. He is now at home in hospice with his family, a believer and his faith is steadfast as he and his wife continue to hold to the Lord... He is one of the biggest inspirations to me.

Would you please join me in prayer for his family as they endure this battle together, especially his kids... I can not even imagine.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Ohhh, Nooo I just found out that Dane has passed away.... please pray for his family.....

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How VERY sad!!! I will be thinking of and praying for his family! I pray that God gives them strength, peace and grace as they go through this very difficult time! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, Tamara. I am praying for his family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhh...heart wrenching. We are praying for his family. Praising God that He is in eternity. Please let us know if we can do anything for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be lifting this family up in prayer. I know we shouldn't question, but can help now, why???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your prayers and comments. I don't know why and have asked why, but I rest in the fact that God wanted his child home on the 12th of 2010. I still can't believe it and my heart wrenches when I think of it... It has really awoken my soul once again to how short our lives are here on this earth.... but a vapor, but a vapor!

    ReplyDelete

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Girl

My Sweet Girl

FAMILY TRIP TO ROME JULY 2009