January 8, 2010

We're Home


THANK YOU ALL for your prayers!

The anaesthesiologists ended up putting her to sleep two times, the 1st to put in the I.V. and EEG leads and the second time for the dye and scan. All in all she did well, she was not too happy after she woke up the 1st time, I think her I.V. really hurt her and since it was in her foot that she does not use too much she would consistently kick it with her other foot and shriek out in pain poor baby.

She just finished a "four" hour nap which she never does... and now she is getting a nice soak in the tub. Again, it was so nice to know that you all were praying for her, thanks it calmed my nerves. ;O)

I am working on a new blog site for us moms which I should be able to get up and running soon! Hopefully we can all benefit from it, you will have to let me know your thoughts and input!

I hope you all had a wonderful day today!

3 comments:

  1. So glad things went as well as they did. And very glad you are home. Give Abby a hug and kiss from us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the results or have to wait for a call. Poor baby, kicking that IV! Ouch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry sweetie I have been pretty sick for about a week And did know you went to hosp, but pray for you guys daily anyway :) glad your home and safe and will pray for the results to be excellent!

    ReplyDelete

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Girl

My Sweet Girl

FAMILY TRIP TO ROME JULY 2009