February 5, 2010

Sick Little Momma



While away in Durango, Joey got sick and it transferred to Abby. She is just taking a long time to get over this bug, it is not the flu or a virus as she was check for that and her WBC was check too. She now takes 2 naps during the day and goes to bed at 4! She is just so sleepy poor little thing. Only issue with that is that she wakes up at 4'ish in the AM and guess who gets to wake up with her... so I have been a little tired lately. We have also added benefiber to her diet because the doc has increased her feeds and she has had a few bouts of bad constipation. This just last night erupted and all over me 3 times! Oh yeah last night I can literally said I was covered in poop! So NO MORE FIBER!

We are still seizure free, thank you Lord. I have an appointment on the 16th this month to go over the findings of her PET Scan with the neurologists and I am excited to see what is going on up there.

That is all for now... if you all have not had the chance to check out the Exceptional Family website, please do so! It is incredible!!!! Here is the link... THE EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY TV

Take Care!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling well soon Abby! Gavin has been sick lately too.....you poor kiddos! No more poopin' on Momma, you hear?!! So glad that you are still seizure free! PTL!!! Love and Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor little Abby...Give her a hug from me "k" ..and how bout that sock? :) Just wondering..no stresses...You have plenty of them already...I made my nephew a pair...my sister loved them, he has CP I think we talked about that before? He gets up early every day...You two are always on my heart!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad she is seizure free. Sorry for the bug she got from Joey. Are you still going to school? How do you do all you do??? Can I put do any more in a sentence.

    ReplyDelete

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Girl

My Sweet Girl

FAMILY TRIP TO ROME JULY 2009