January 15, 2010
I've Been Awarded...
I've been tagged by Shawna with the Honest Scrap Award and am supposed to share 10 random, honest things about myself.
1. I always wished I could sing like Shania Twain, looking like her wouldn't be so bad either.
2. I detested reading until a friend of mine introduced me to Francis Rivers books.
3. I long for eternity more now than I ever have.
4. I have a picture of Kramer on my computer because when I am in a mood he makes me laugh!
5. I have a huge love for peanut M&M's and can chow through a whole Costco bag size in one day and this is why I could never look like Shania Twain... oh well.
6. I let my kids play the WII longer than I should just to have more time to myself, yikes!
7. I despise doing laundry and purge my closet every three months to get rid of excess stuff.
8. I am too organized for my own good and sometimes can't find things I organize.
9. I actually enjoyed learning at my CNA program.
10. My kitchen had chocolate brown cabinets, barn red & mustard yellow curtains with black granite counter tops and I would love to change it out to butter cream cabinets, beige and barn red curtains and marbled white and brown granite counter tops.
Now I have to tag 5 people to do this, so I tag;
2. The V.W.'s
After you post your 10 honest things about yourself add this award to your blog!
Labels: Honesty Scrap Award