December 13, 2009

Frumpy Girl Makes for Frumpy Photos

It was very cold yesterday, especially in the shade! Abby and I had a small photo shoot session yesterday and I love our photos! She was not very cooperative, but non the less, this too is part of her personality that I just love, that sweet frumpy face!

Since she lost her tooth on the bottom row, front and center its very difficult for me to get a shot of the empty spot. When she smiles she does not show her bottom teeth, so no photo of that, thus far.

Here are some shots of our time. I just love that face, my sweet angel!






2 comments:

  1. AWWW! What cute pictures! I love the one of you dipping her!

    She hardly looks frumpy, but she does look like she's giving you looks like, "My Momma has lost her mind!" HA!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...first....LOVE the pictures!! Abby makes me laugh...I can totally see her thinking...mom...come on...that is silly!!! hahah....you got some great shots. I love the one with her on your shoulder!!

    OK...two...what in the world...I visit your site last night...but did not get a chance to comment...come back tonight to comment and the entire site is different!!! You change your site like you rearrange furniture!! hahah....totally kidding. It is cute. I know you love to be doing and changing all the time.....that is fun. Hope your school is going well. I think you finish this week.

    OK. third...I loved your comment on that picture about our tree....I have to laugh because honestly... I was praying it would at least be a bit cold for Tom...it is pretty warm here and he keeps telling me it does not feel like Christmas...so I was like...oh please be cold for us to get our tree!! hahha...well it rained!! that was good!!! He actually put a jacket on and got Peet's coffee and was a HAPPY GUY!!! hahah.....PLEASE SEND SNOW!!! heheh....

    ReplyDelete

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Girl

My Sweet Girl

FAMILY TRIP TO ROME JULY 2009