September 27, 2009

Wow, Thank You!

I can never say that my blogger buddies won't be there when I need some advice! Thanks to everyone who left a comment regarding my last post! I am so grateful for all the advice! It was extremely comforting to read that other momma's have made the decision for the shots and nothing happened. I was also reassured by those that left comments, e-mails and calls about the other view too.

I really don't feel convicted either way right now and the little "un-nerving" concerns I have... I am trusting God to lead where we should go in regards to it, but again thank you all for your sweet opinions and advice!!!!

This coming Thursday we are headed out for our neurology appointment at Children's Hospital. I am hopeful that we will be on a road to new answers and new help right here in CO. The thought of going to NY again... opf... I can't even swallow that nor do I want too! If ya think of it we would appreciate your prayers for this day.

Thanks again, you all ROCK in my book!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Will definelty keep you in mind on Thurs. I am praying for some new insights and clear cut answers. Praying you will feel secure with this dr. and stay right there in Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for your family on thursday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your appointment went well today! I'm praying that this new neurologist is able to help Abby and you, and that you will be able to stay close to home! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your appointment went well! I have been praying for your family and such and you come into my mind frequently. School has consumed my life and it's rare I get to browse the blogging world these days.

    ReplyDelete

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Girl

My Sweet Girl

FAMILY TRIP TO ROME JULY 2009