June 17, 2009

It Is More Blessed To Give

"Love is the overflow of joy from God that meets the needs of others."


"White Pionies from a very dear friends garden"

I wish blogger had smell!!! Can you see Gods beauty here... I sure can!

Boy what a wonderful week this has been. God has provided many opportunities for me to give & to be a servant! Giving of ourselves is such a blessed place to be. I have known this joy from time to time, but this week has just been so joyful and wonderful! These special moments I partook in are special between God and myself, but I just had to share the sweetness of joy from the Spirit as He blew my way!

As we walk with the Lord some experiences sting, some scorch others make us giggle and others we sing praise of pure joy! Every moment with Jesus is sweet, every valley provides opportunity for growth and on the mountain tops we awe in His majesty and can say we have experienced His grace.

Oh Father I can not wait to be in your presence, to see your face and bask in Your glory, praising and singing with inexpressible joy! Thank you for these opportunities to partake in Your Goodness! For You alone are worthy!


"There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace." Eccl. 3

4 comments:

  1. I would so much rather be the GIVER then the GIVEN to, it is so hard to accespt, but so important to learn to do! You flowers are so pretty, I can almost smell them...hugs shi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful message!

    I'm so happy that you were blessed this week, while in the process of blessing someone else! This is a wonderful feeling!

    Thanks for sharing! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the sun is finally shining in Colorado and the snow is gone! The flowers are beautiful.

    Serving other people is the best feeling ever. I'm glad you have had the opportunity.

    Oh, NOPE, I was not calm when I ripped Nathan's button out. Of course I panicked. But after it was all said and done, I was an expert and am more than ready for the next time.

    I got his tube stuck between me and the crib when I set him down and it popped right out. He just gasped and didn't even cry. It was fully inflated too. He is so tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post of sheer praise! Glory to God :-D

    The peonies are beautiful and sometimes, yes, too bad blogger didn't have smell. Other times... perhaps a blessing ;-)

    ReplyDelete

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Girl

My Sweet Girl

FAMILY TRIP TO ROME JULY 2009