Phew, just when you think your heading towards a breathing period, boom something else comes up and ya just got to keep on keeping on! So much has happened, too much to post on, some little and some big! I'll give it a quick go...
* We lost Rachel to another job, so I am out nursing three days a week
* Abby's paperwork for school was not turned in on time (schools fault) so she is now registered at another school~ ARUGH
* Abby for two weeks now has had screaming bouts followed by big seizures
* Her medication has changed and she is now on the highest dose of Sabril which is costing us a fortune!
* We are working on riding her of three stubborn sty's
* She no longer tracts things, so I am not so sure she is able to see, at all.
* My back has lapsed back to being outta whack and will most likely get worse as I have big periods with no nursing and lifting Abb's is a must for her care
* To Rome and back ~ fantastic
* Over 1000 photos to edit and print and put together
* After 7.5 weeks of putting up my mom she finally found relief for her PFD issue
* To Durango and back ~ fun and tireing and ouch... my back!
* New found 7 extra pounds that won't go away!
* Hussle and bustle schools has started again ALREADY!
* Two boys in football, 2 different practice fields, 2 different game schedules
* New workout schedule in play to kick off these unwanted fat friends ~ I'm serious this time!
* Working on 4 websites to update for friends
* Working on my photography site to get it published and running
* Waiting for channel 9 news to finish interviews with docs so we can interview
* "Looking" for employment in North Carolina
* Cleaning house
* Paying bills
* Resolving medical claim issues
* Matt's moms cancer count has sky rocketed
* She is fighting bronchoitis which she got while in Rome
* Preparing meals 5 times a day for growing boys who are eating us out of house and home at 7 & 9!
* Trying to remain sane
* Had our pooch shaved and now she looks like a rat literaly ~ Matt can't stand the little black fur balls everywhere
* Trying to trust God and draw close through it all
But I still have my sense of humor and am just taking it all one day at a time!
How are you all doing?