February 9, 2009

Welcome

Thank you all who have come this far with us and have been patient with my blog issue. This design was FREE and there are so many to choose from, so if you are wanting a fresh, quick and FREE facelift to your blog go to thecutestblogontheblock.com! I am sure my look will change a few times before I feel comfortable with it. This is just a temp look for now. When I get Adobe, I will be designing my own blogs look!

If you were a follower before, please feel free to join me here too so I don't feel too lonely, it's hard starting over and getting back into the blogger world... I need you all by my side :O)

I have changed the name of my blog as well... seems pretty fitting for my life!

Well, its 7:05 am and I have not slept all night! The fifth's issue I have is driving me crazy! My feet and hands could not be itched enough! Although I was up all night, the itching is getting better, that is... no more crazy itching during the day!

I found out that my body has stopped producing red blood cells, so my immune system is low and if and when I get sick, then my body will kick into gear and start producing again. Strange I know and the life of this is undetermined! I have read that a lady had the itching for 3 years and some others said 8-15 months, oye-yoe-yoe! I am glad that it's not contagious, living with Abby, this is the one thing I fear! Once it is gone... its gone and I will never get it again!

Sorry I know this post is drab... I am running on overdrive. Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things soon!

Hey thanks for making this transition with me, and if your just stopping by, sign our guest book and we hope you stop by real soon!

Tam

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back. I use thecutestblogontheblock.com too and remove the ad. Your page looks great. I have a friend that makes headers for free if you want one, I could ask her for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame, I'm sorry that happened. I like your new blog, it's a fun neat design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! You got it figured out! I'm really tied but just wanted to tell you I got on and can comment. Love you lots and will write more later! xoxoox
    Tash

    ReplyDelete

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Boys

My Sweet Girl

My Sweet Girl

FAMILY TRIP TO ROME JULY 2009